6.06.2011

Face Paint

According to most people, I'm very lucky. But I've realized something recently that may have shattered this world struck by luck. I think I've lost it. I don't know how it happened, but something seems to have slowly crept out of its hiding place in my mind and gone on summer holiday - except that our dates have been all messed up, and when I expected it home, there's nothing. I dream about it often, of all that would happen if the trip wasn't so prolonged, or if I'd had time to sit down and consider the delay. Instead, dreams pop into my head of the time when creativity and success weren't just a dream but a stepping stone and the whole entire world was at my fingertips. For now, I'm going to have to sit on my porch step for the mailman with news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails