3.02.2012

On Blogging

There are too many times when I think to myself, 'what's the point?' 
I look at my blog compared to others and can't believe some can receive such attention for reproducing content and offering very little creative insight. At others, I'm impressed and can't believe they can do it everyday. This little quote from a favorite, See Jane, has kept me blogging these past few weeks when I thought it was time to say goodbye.
What advice would you give to new bloggers?
If you really do love doing it, stick with it! Also, try not to compare yourself to others. There will always be new bloggers that come into the spotlight or those that get popular really quickly, but I think staying true to yourself is super important when doing this. 


In life and in the blogging world, staying true to yourself is the most important.


[interview from here; image via Pinterest] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails