5.06.2010

hello, giant


I'll admit, my adult obsession with mary-kate and ashley olsen is probably unhealthy. but when i came back to reality after babysitting two teenagers this week, i put something together that made my olsen obsession even more grotesque - my 15 year old {that i watch, not that i birthed} is about the same size as both girls - at 90 pounds and just under five feet, i feel like i can squeeze that little girl to smithereens - without the heels and the punchy red lipstick, i wondered whether i'd walk right over them if they passed me in the street. i'd tower over them, almost ironic seeing them seem so powerful from afar


{image via Olsens Anonymous}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails