8.31.2011

A Gulp of Reality




I'm writing this post at 7am, which means one of two things - I've become terribly lazy or I was a straight-up party animal last night. It was actually neither of the two, but let's just say that two little girls are now sitting pretty on some leftover Chinese food and memories of another bad James Franco movie. Oh, how nice. On that note, I'm reminiscing about my days in Chicago where 8am wake-up calls consisted of fatty three hour breakfasts and bloody Marys. Unless I was that Formula One heiress who just wed some clueless fool for $5- $7 million, those days are gone...and I'm heading back to reality all too soon. 

{the top two are from The Purple Pig, where we sat next to Art Smith, and the latter is Marcus Samuelsson's C-View

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails