10.03.2011

Craving: Animal


Leopard Craving







{Yves Saint Laurent twill coat, £1,195; Leopard print legging, $40; Steven by Steve Madden flat heel shoes, $120; Alexander mcqueen handbag, £845; Lucky Brand Jeans leopard print scarve, $50; Banana republic, $50}





A few weeks ago, my girlfriend and I went shopping throughout the city to find some necessary wardrobe updates for the season (and trip to NYC). While she didn't have any luck, I think I found something at every location - and I couldn't stop checking out the leopard prints. While I had to limit myself to just a few items with these bold pattern, I couldn't help but think of a few other additions I might add to my closet as the season gets more crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails