10.31.2011

Happy Halloween



This weekend a friend and I headed north to the Long Beach Antique Market. I didn't find everything I wanted, but I did spot a pretty lovely tray that fits my new ottoman perfectly {despite having finally found a place for my Missoni tray}, and a new nightstand for our guest bedroom {at a steal for just $10!} I'm still trying to convince the boy on that one.

Last night we took apart a pumpkin for a new recipe, and while I mashed it up I toasted up some pumpkin seeds for the ultimate holiday snack. On the table are a few seasonal decor items that I'll need to replace once Thanksgiving is over. Here's hoping that they last longer than my carved friend (he's now made a home in our front porch). Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails