12.02.2011

Happy Friday




Happy Friday! 


Words from Refinery29 local editor: "I completely believe in the transformative power of a gorgeous room, a witty object or a beautiful garment."


This completes my first week of posting everyday - after getting a few compliments while visiting my parents over Thanksgiving, I figured that it couldn't hurt to really try on the blog. So I picked a few favorites to get inspiration, and this week has been relatively easy in trying to find some great posts {it also doesn't hurt that I haven't been crunched for deadline at work}. Here's to several more weeks of this! 

ps. the delicious cupcake posted above is from Corner Cupcakes, a San Diego based food truck that won on the Food Network show "Cupcake Wars"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails