11.21.2011

Santa Barbara Girl



Though I've been living in San Diego for nearly a decade {gasp!}, I still consider Santa Barbara my home. While the city has changed a lot since I left - there are now more chain stores than I'd like to admit - there are a few simple pleasures I love to enjoy when I return home for the holidays. Until those sporadic dates appear, however, I recently discovered the adorable Samantha from Could I Have That. She helps ease my Santa Barbara nostalgia with her high fashion posts, foodie bits and Santa Barbara landscapes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this - I used to live in Santa Barbara as well and often miss it. This is great! I can't wait for my next trip...I miss McConnell's ice cream and Italian dinners at Palazzio and going on hikes and the Mission and shopping along State Street...so many great things to do there. Unfortunately my family all moved away so I don't have a home to go back to when I visit...I sometimes crash with old friends or take a trip with other friends and play tourist and stay in a cheap hotel like The Sandman Inn (www.thesandmaninn.com). Can't wait until my next trip...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails