1.05.2012

happiness.


I had initially considered writing down some of my 2012 resolutions and placing them somewhere I'd see everyday; but I'm not that great with failure. I think I read somewhere that a greater percentage of individuals who make resolutions for the year end up breaking them before the first month. If I failed in that time, it'd break my heart.

Rather, I've decided to get inspired to create anew. I want to figure out what really motivates me - more than writing everyday for a full time job or posting on this blog has ever done; I want to do something that gets me excited everyday and I want to be original. I always thought I could make a difference; I think it's not going to be sitting at a desk daily, watching the sun rise and fall, telling tales that don't get my heart racing.

{image}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails