1.12.2012

Mary Meyer Clothing

I've always been a shoes gal, even when my feet were growing at a rate that had me throwing pairs of shoes out monthly (I distinctly remember a pair of Nine West shoes in a size 7 that were far too fashionable for my 13-year old self, that are still hidden in my parents house somewhere). 

While I've never had the budget to satisfy all my tastebuds, I've been known to purchase a few via Refinery29. So when the site had a few flat suggestions that led me to Mary Meyer Clothing, it was an obvious hit - everything is so dark and dreary, yet detailed and unique. It reminds me a little of Mary Kate & Ashley (my longtime fashion idols) during their real grudge days, although I don't think Mary Kate has ever really polished her downtown look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails