4.16.2012

Etsy Obsession

I absolutely love Etsy, and although sometimes I forget it's around when I'm searching for something particular for my home, office or wardrobe it is always nice to get little reminders {like this one from Anne} about how wonderful this site is. I've only purchased a few things from here {like these sweet tiles} but every time something new pops up in my mailbox it's pleasantly packaged to perfection and completely fitting for my personal space. 


Though sometimes the items are a bit quirky, Etsy is an essential marketplace for anyone looking for something unique for their home, vintage finds or splendid local deals. I can't wait until I can completely outfit my home with some new additions - like those pillows! 

{images 1, 2, 3, 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails