4.20.2012

Shoe Secret


Lately I've been trying to avoid malls - mostly because I want to save as much dough until the big move, but also because I haven't been feeling inspired. That was until I saw these beauties from ShoeMint. You know when you see something you love and dream about it days later? Yeah, well I've been doing that for weeks with these puppies, but as fate would have it by the time it came to purchasing, they were all out of my size. 


I was originally introduced to ShoeMint through Mary-Kate and Ashley's site StyleMint, where I purchased an ultra fine 't' that goes with just about everything (and is my all-time favorite weekend shirt). I also have the biggest girl crush on Rachel Bilson since her days on The O.C. {I secretly watch 'Hart of Dixie' for her style alone} and since ShoeMint is designed with Bilson and Nicole Chavez, I couldn't resist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails