5.24.2012

DIY: Nails



For some reason or another, LinkedIn decided to point me in the direction of a social media expert at Ralph Lauren. Turns out that the lady, besides having a commendable resume, also has a pretty kick-ass fashion blog. After instantly becoming enamored with her sweet, go-to style and family portraits it was easy to see why the site pointed me in her direction. 




Whatever the reason, I was floored when I saw her Comme des Garcons Play nails that she did herself. Can we say DIY chic? I might be a little inexperienced to tackle these beauties just yet, but suffice it so say I was pleasantly surprised by the '2nd connection' and blog moveSlightly.  


{all images via moveSlightly}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails