9.07.2011

Goodbye, Summer



This was without a doubt one of my best summers ever {I even accomplished nearly everything on the list - the jewelry is a work in progress, as is the sewing}. Not only did I experience a few things I've been wanting to try for a while (Comic-Con), but I got to visit someplace new, kicked up my boots at a few concerts and put a dent in my new kitchen. Living with my best friend definitely pushed the summer into high gear, and it wouldn't have been the same without our new space. Though it definitely doesn't feel like summer is over (and won't officially be over for a few weeks), I've seen a few leaves fall and caught the taste of early morning darkness, to realize that it's actually here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails