11.29.2011

20x200




It always amazes me how creative some people are. Whenever I feel a little glum at work, or need a pick-me-up, I head to some of my favorite design or fashion blogs - these days, everyone is adding a little "DIY" into their lives. 

Though my recent attempt was a little less fantastic than I had hoped {I took serious inspiration from Coco + Kelly designer Cassandra}, I want to keep on trying. Especially after checking out these inspirational pieces from 20x200, an artistic endeavor that makes putting unique art affordably into your home. If you haven't tried it yet {I've got one, and given one}, it's worth a peak - you can get some pieces for as cheap as $20! 

{images: 1, 2, 3}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails