11.23.2011

Bits of Home




Josh and I are getting ready to head to Santa Barbara for Thanksgiving tomorrow {we're hoping to avoid as much traffic as possible}. This year we'll be bringing back our green bean recipe from last year to the table, complete with fresh and crispy prosciutto, roasted pine nuts and lemon. We have a macaroni & cheese recipe that might come into the weekend later on, but we couldn't steal the spotlight from my mom's famous mashed potatoes and yams.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

    I have blogs also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog pal.

    I mostly post about the South West experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

    Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse,

    Thank you so much for your kind words. Hopefully we can become blog pals and share our experiences, throughout the South West and beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails