2.09.2012

Simple Sterling






I have a pretty long list of daily blog reads, as I'm sure most of you do. While most of them consist of fabulously fashion-forward fashionistas based in some of my favorite cities, it's often hard to relate to them off the page - mostly because my daily nine-plus hour desk ritual doesn't call for red soled shoes or bow-tie ASOS skirts (nor does my budget). That's what I find most appealing about Taylor of Sterling Style (and Glitter Guide). She keeps things more real for the average reader than other favorites of mine, offering tips I can actually employ in my average, working-girl kind of life.  


{all images via Taylor}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails