2.22.2012

Style by Karla


I bet if I ever saw Karla in the street, I might confuse her with an actress or supermodel. All of her photos show off an impeccable pout that she has no doubt perfected both in reality and in the blogosphere world. When I spotted this little number on the sensible fashion blogger, who manages to turn simple white J.Crew tanks into Prada gold, I couldn't help but me reminded of an Old Navy dress I own. The simple garment has been turned into a beach dress since it's length isn't very forgiving; but nonetheless, the baby doll shape and simple pattern has me thinking it might just be time to turn that dress back into a party ensemble (I'll wait until summer, of course).

{image}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails