2.24.2012

The Oscars





I can hardly believe it has already been a year since I was able to step on the Oscars red carpet myself. The opportunity was unlike anything I could have ever imagined, despite nearly getting arrested and just merely missing an interview with Tim Gunn. 

This year's festivities are expected to be a little more low-key; rather than dining at the Roosevelt, sipping on cocktails by the pool in the middle of the afternoon {like I did on Sunset Blvd recently} and catching celebrities bounce between the streets, I'll be spending the evening at home. I'm guaranteed to have a better seat than last year, but it just won't be the same. 

What are you looking forward to for the 84th annual Academy Awards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails