6.10.2009

hello world, here I am.

I decided today that I wasn't going to just post about surviving green in my label obsessed society, because frankly I would rather just live as green and healthy as possible before the rest of the world poops out. As a new blogger I've only recently discovered how "green" this entire process can be and am truly looking forward to writing and exploring everything I can about creating a healthier me and a happier Mother Earth. 

Though some who know me might be skeptical as to my concept behind such an endeavor, I hope to become a writer someday and I would just like to say that having someone read your personal work is so much more revealing than anything else in the world - and as I've never done this before it comes on a bit daunting. One of the biggest things I've struggled with over the years is finding my voice - while I'm still searching I'd like to think that this blog, in whatever arena, will help me get there. 

Meanwhile I'd like to think that this is just the beginning of all my discoveries as I grow and hopefully become more Mother Nature friendly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails