2.02.2010

don't you copy me!

when i was in high school tackling projects galore for all my AP classes, my favorite beyond favorite shop was Kinko's.

{that's right, i'm a dork}

needless to say, i still enjoy the spontaneous photocopy/scanning session
that i have to do here & there,
though since graduation i haven't been tackling any projects as of late

which is why i'm estatic to start my own little creative adventure - ikea, kinko's and whatnot -
my roomie and are going to update our living space this weekend with photo frames, wall frames & beyond
by way of:



1 comment:

  1. i love spontaneous copying. i used to do that all the time when i had access to a copy machine. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails