7.12.2013

Go Crazy, Conscious Consumer {at Zady}


When I first started Surviving Green, I had a notion that I'd focus on eco-friendly fashion and living. It proved rather difficult in 2009, but today more designers are under scrutiny about where their fabrics are coming from and how their designs are coming to life, and the conscious consumer is becoming much more prevalent. 

So when I heard about Zady, a retail startup focused on the conscious consumer, I just about jumped off my seat. Created from the mind of a Foodspotting co-founder, which I am also a huge fan, now we can do some serious knowledge-shopping (meaning we'll know where every product comes from). Already a stellar list of local brands are lined up to join Zady during their premiere next month, according to TechCrunch, including Nashville denim designers Imogene + Willie and handbag creators Clare Vivier


{shop more at Imogene + Willie}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails