7.25.2013

Asian-Inspired Soba Noodle Salad


I could pretty much consume Asian inspired food every night. I love that it's relatively easy to create at home with a mix of spices and fresh items I usually stock in my fridge, and that curry packages and noodles are always readily available at my favorite markets. 

Inspired by yet another recipe via Pinterest, I updated this cold soba noodle recipe to feature a few seasonal ingredients that I had stocked up already. I sliced up some fresh cucumber and mushrooms with my oxo mandoline, and added a few pieces of seasoned tofu to the mix. I was initially attracted to the recipe for it's use of avocado, so I didn't leave that out of the recipe I adapted.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails