7.08.2013

Lou Mora is my Photographer


I love all the things one can discover when perusing through the Twitter universe. While scanning some of my favorites, I noticed a conversation between two bloggers about Lou Mora's recent project at the Sunset, a distinct neighborhood in the Silver Lake district of Los Angeles. The portraits of neighborhood rascals are all beautifully shot with a unique personality, but his lifestyle pieces really caught my eye.  

The Los Angeles based photographer has contributed to a number of some spectacular publications, including the visually stunning Kinfolk Magazine and Filter Magazine. He's even worked with a few San Diego favorites like MiresBall. I love that he's locally based, and has a long list of clientele as diverse as his work. 

To see more of his portraits and lifestyle shots, visit Lou Mora is my Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails