7.15.2013

Simple Shrimp Salad


Packing up new and exciting lunches is never easy, but I'm constantly inspired by Pinterest (shocker there!) so when I found a yummy recipe with ingredients I already had in the fridge, I was stocked to try it. 

This shrimp salad recipe is one of the simplest salads I've ever created, and also one of the most delicious. I modified this simple recipe I found via Pinterest, and included some goat cheese, cucumbers and corn for a nice little summer touch. 

Sprinkle whatever you have got lying around with fresh olive oil, salt, pepper and a bit of rice wine vinegar and it's perfectly refreshing for a hot summer day. It was actually quite filling, too. 

INGREDIENTS 

6 cooked and peeled shrimp, diced 
1/4 cup red onion 
1/2 cup cucumber, diced 
1/2 cup yellow corn 
1/2 avocado 
goat cheese 
salt & pepper to taste 

Combine all ingredients together in a bowl (or tupperware - for a take-away lunch). Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil to your liking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails