6.07.2013

Happy National Doughnut Day 2013







One of my favorite memories growing up was when my Dad took us to our neighborhood doughnut shop. After waking up early and enjoying a dose of weekend morning cartoons, my Dad would give us complete control over our doughnut decision. I usually went for the sprinkles, and my brother always tried to get the biggest one on the shelves. The place wasn't anything fancy, in fact I haven't been back to the joint since I could drive (and probably wouldn't want to). I remember being so small that one doughnut was just too big too finish - and usually my Dad polished off my half-eaten fried doughnut like it was no big deal. 

Happy National Doughnut Day 2013.  


{all images via Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails