6.25.2013

Cooking with Lively


Like I lot of girls, I have an obsession with Vogue. And food (as if that wasn't obvious). While reading up on my favorite blogs via Feedly, I came across Post Grad Hair Cut, a fab blog that I read most religiously when I had the time. Of course, in all her wisdom, Samantha introduced me to a new food + Vogue web series with the beautiful Elettra on American Vogue's YouTube channel. A series that puts my favorite stars in front of my favorite things? I'm in. The episode above has Ms. Ryan Reynolds (aka Blake Lively) doing her thing in front of Brie and dough, making me envy her even more...but I forgive her, if only for the delicious recipe. 

#YUM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails