6.17.2013

A Home Worth Living In









There's something so exhilarating about taking a home tour that actually looks lived in. More often than not when I'm scrolling through some of my favorite blogs or perusing through Pinterest of stunning home interiors, I think to myself "Is that even livable?" When I was still contributing to the San Diego Community Newspaper Group, I was introduced to a number of amazing homes in La Jolla. Once particular abode still tickles my interior design fantasy for it's concrete interior, natural use of light and family style kitchen. Though the home owners were less than pleased with the resulting images, I am rather fond of the livability that is revealed in a place that breathes comfort while still exuding sophistication. (yes, that is an Aemes Chair). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails