6.24.2013

On Wheels






I love to ride. I still have memories of my family taking weekend rides in our neighborhood, and miss my pink cruiser, which is currently stashed away in SoCal while I remain bikeless in SF. Ever since Jo introduced me to Spinlister, a bike sharing program designed much like my beloved Lyft, I thought it'd be a way to ride in the city. Truth be told, it never happened, and when the ride sharing company went caput a few months into it's introduction, I was pretty bummed (although the idea of riding down Market daily wasn't all that appealing). Now that summer is upon us, all the glamorous shots of bike rides has got me thinking it might be time to invest in something with a little more power. My cruiser should probably remain at the beach, anyway. 

{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! (Only kind please, anonymous)

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails